Thursday, February 21, 2008

Okay Who Did It?


When I was in Houston for Thanksgiving, Papa gave me the rock that belonged to our Great Grandmother Drake to take home. Well I placed it in the perfect little corner once I got home in my front entry way area. About a month ago I looked at it like I used to as a child and low and behold the precious rock has PINK or some other light colored paint on it. AHHH!!! Now who did it? You can confess! I know it COULD be the perfect use for MANY projects but Grandmother's rock? I am just messing around with you all! It could have been there for years but it definitely is not apart of the original paint job. I tried to lightly remove it but had no success so I left it alone. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to remove the paint, please let me know. I would love to restore it back.

3 comments:

~Hartwig Family~ said...

is it nail polish? I might have done something with nail polish once upon a time.. LOL

~Hartwig Family~ said...

I might have colored on it with crayons once upon a weeee time!

Camey Tucker said...

Could be nail polish. You are cracking me up! If you click on the picture you can see it larger and see a blob of something at the top.