Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hartwig Family Trip to Oklahoma/Texas

I thought I would write a brief note to explain the pictures. Tessa and her family were invited to attend a wedding in Texas and Michael went to visit Jason for a few days. Since we are just a few hours away, Tessa, Rob and Nathan stayed with us from Sunday night until Friday. I had a really good time hanging out, shopping, going to Pelican Bay for the first time, getting pedicures on my birthday with Hailey and Tessa, playing at the parks and going to Arbuckle Wilderness and Turner Falls. I could go on but I will spare everyone. I am sure in the next couple of days if you go to our individual websites you will find more details and pictures!

Hugs & Kisses to all,
Camey

www.cameytucker.com
http://tessahartwig.blogspot.com

No comments: