Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Green Glasses Error

Dear Tessa,

I am so sorry about your green glasses! I did take them long ago and had them up until last year if you can believe that! They are probably here somewhere. Don't remember where I put them when I moved from Norman to Edmond. If I was still in Norman, I could pull them out in a flash. They were lovely green glasses with little chew marks on them. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR STEALING YOUR PRETTY GREEN GLASSES WITH NO LENSES!!! And YES I did make an error. They are not Mr. Potato Head glasses. What was I thinking? You can clearly see how Mr. Potato Head glasses look on someone from your photo.
The green glasses will now haunt me and every day I will look for them. I have already searched places I think they will be :)

P.S. I can still picture you in those glasses in Metairie. You always looked so cute in them and seemed to be having so much fun. Maybe that is why I STOLE them!

1 comment:

~Hartwig Family~ said...

You are funny.. that made me laugh after the grumpy day I have had! Don't stress out about the glasses please..LOL