Sunday, March 9, 2008

I think I'm on now

To my family:

I hope all is well with you. Camey, I heard from Tessa that your little one is not well. Our prayers are with you and your family. It tears me up inside when the children are sick. I remember how Mom used to stay up all night with us. I miss you all and pray for you constantly. I want to talk and communicate more with you guys.

I hope Hailey comes home soon.

I hope Nathan is doing better.

We are well, I will update some photos of house and the kids soon. Day light savings time is killing me. Living in AZ spoiled me.

We will write more soon.

Love to all.



Daenon/Jennifer and the girls... we want to thank you so much for all help with the house. You will never know how much it has meant to us. We pray it is over soon.

2 comments:

~Hartwig Family~ said...

We are so glad you got the chance to finally get on! We miss you terribly and love you guys! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Tessa

Camey Tucker said...

Yeah. We all are on board! The picture of your home in the snow is so pretty. I am sure you are glad it is melting though!