Monday, March 24, 2008

Is It November Yet?

- Hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend. Miss you guys and can't wait for November to roll back around!
- Ryan said to tell you all that his computer is down for a bit and hopes to get it back up and working properly. He is trying to get the wireless to work properly. Nice to talk to you on Sunday!
- DJKK- Hope you guys had a great time vacationing and celebrating in Colorado. Will have to catch up voice this week. Can't wait to see pictures! Hailey received the ever so cute get well package from the girls and couldn't wait to show Brady when he got home from work. So sweet. Thank you!
- Tessa- I talk to you a zillion times a day so here is another shout out for you- LOVE YOU!
- Papa/Rhonda- How was the Easter dinner party? Miss you!

We had a nice weekend playing at the lake house. It was a little chilly at times but the kiddos enjoyed playing outside anyway. Hunter enjoyed hunting eggs for the first time but liked just being in the good outdoors more!

Here is one of the few okay photos I tried to take of the kids before I had them change out of their Easter clothes. Hunter has his coat on still but o-well. He didn't think taking pictures at the time was a nice idea. I had flash backs of Easter picture time and so can relate now it is not even funny. I think I even said a few things. "I JUST WANT A NICE PICTURE OF YOU GUYS!"

3 comments:

~Hartwig Family~ said...

I love you too!

Ryan Brewer said...

You guys look great... We miss you... I don't see any forced smiles, what is the problem?

Jen B said...

Daenon and I are starting a new Easter Tradition... NO Pictures!
Somehow we actually agreed this time! LOL - Y'all look loverly!