Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thank you Dad


Dad-

I am not so good about checking my mail everyday at the mail box and to my surprise I found your Birthday card to me in there! I appreciate the card.. it made me laugh! You didn't have to send one at all.
If I would have know you were going to tack on "INTEREST" I would have waited another few months to tell you that you forgot my Birthday.. JUST KIDDING!
I had a good laugh at when I saw the check with interest for 2 months. You crack me up! I told you that you didn't need to send birthday money. My song was enough for me when you were here. That is all I wanted from you.. was to hear you sing my song I love. I love you so much and hope all is well at your home! We are doing great, happy and healthy!
Call you on Easter Sunday!

Loves and Hugs,
Tessa

No comments: