Sunday, March 16, 2008

Need Help

I have alot of recordings from Mom etc that I need direction/help to burn to cd or other media for everyone to have.

I would like to have a family library of sorts for us all to enjoy. I have listened to at least one of the tapes on a Sunday and it is nice to hear her singing on the Sabath.

What should be do? What equipment do I need etc?

There are even tapes of Great Grandma Drake, Grandma Wilson, Mom and Mary kae Singing all together. How great is that?

Love to all

Ryan

3 comments:

~Hartwig Family~ said...

I would love to have copies to enjoy and have so the kids can hear Nana..I like the idea of having a CD to pop in.. :-) Love to all.

Camey Tucker said...

You need that equipment mother purchased to get started so you can transfer them easily. Do you have it? If not, I think we should all get together and pitch in money to buy the latest product. I would love to have copies and would love to help out. I'll ask Brady what he would recommend and get back with you. He seems to know that type of stuff.

Rob Hartwig said...

If you can get the audio output into a headphone jack you can just plug it into the mic plug in the back of your computer. Then record it into a mp3 and burn it on a CD.
Call me if you need help. 480-232-3922. Rob